أنا
وأنتي
مهندس بحري/نسيم صلاح ذكي
لو كنت أنا الحب .
فأنت الحبيب الذى أهــــــواه
لو كنت أنا الجسد .
فأنت الروح التى تســــــــكنه
لو كنت أنا القلب .
فأنت نبضاته التى تحـــــــييه
لو كنت أنا العروق .
فأنت الدماء التى تسرى فيها
لو كنت أنا العين .
فأنت الرموش التى تـــــعلوها
لو كنت أنا المشاعر . فأنت روعــــة أحـــــساسها
لو كنت أنا الزمن .
فأنت عقــــــــــاربه ساعته
لو كنت أنا الماضى . فأنت أحــــــلى ذكريــــــاته
لو كنت أنا البحر .
فأنت خــــفايا أعـــــــــــــماقه
لو كنت أنا القمر .
فأنت شــــعله نـــــــــــــــــوره
لو كنت أنا الشمس . فأنت حــــــــــرارة إشاعتها
لو كنت أنا العذاب .
فأنت كل راحـــــــــــــــــته
أما لو كنت أنا الموت .
فأنا من يموت فى حبك
"اكتفيت بك عشقا وروحا أنا وانتي"
Me
And You
Marine Engineer/Naseem Salah Zaki
If I were love,
You would be the beloved I adore
If I were the body,
You would be the soul that dwells within it
If I were the heart,
You would be its life-giving pulse
If I were the veins,
You would be the blood that flows through them
If I were the eyes,
You would be the eyelashes that adorn them
If I were the feelings,
You would be the splendor of their sensation
If I were time,
You would be its clock's hands
If I were the past,
You would be its sweetest memories
If I were the sea,
You would be the secrets of its depths
If I were the moon,
You would be its radiant light
If I were the sun,
You would be the warmth of its rays
If I were suffering,
You would be all its comfort
But if I were death...
I am the one who dies loving you.
"I am content with you in love and soul, you and I."

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق